What are the hours of Summer Program?
Camp drop-off begins at 8:30 am. Pick up is at 3:00 pm. Click here to learn about Extended Care.
What Should I Bring?
– Backpack labeled with full name
– Water Bottle
– One large towel and a swimsuit
– Hat, sweatshirt, and closed-toe shoes
– Extra change of clothes in a labeled, gallon-sized, resealable plastic bag
– Healthy snack for Half Day Campers
– Healthy lunch for Full Day Campers
– Sunblock and Insect Repellent (must have a permission slip for Bay Farm to apply)
– Toddler House Full Day Campers should bring a crib sheet and blanket for nap time.
What Should I Avoid Packing?
We ask that you do not allow children to bring personal belongings to Summer Program. Bay Farm is not and cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of toys, clothes, and other personal items. Examples of items that should be left at home are:
– iPhones or cell phones
– Playing Cards
– Weapons of any kind.