What are the hours of Summer Program?
Camp drop-off begins at 8:30am. Pick up is at 3:00pm.
Do you offer Extended Care?
Before Care and After Care is available for our Children’s House, Lower, and Upper Elementary programs. Before Care starts at 7:30am and After Care runs from 3:00pm-5:30pm. Before Care is a $12 flat fee and After Care is $12/hour.
For our Toddler House Program, we do not offer After Care. We do offer an Extended Before Care starting at 8:00am for $12/flat fee.
Are you closed for Independence Day?
Yes, Summer Program is closed on Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day.
What Should I Bring?
– Backpack labeled with name
– Water Bottle
– One large towel and a swimsuit
– Hat, sweatshirt, and closed-toe shoes
– Extra change of clothes in a labeled, gallon-sized, resealable plastic bag
– Healthy snack for Half Day Campers
– Healthy lunch for Full Day Campers
– Sunblock and Insect Repellent (must have a permission slip for Bay Farm to apply)
Wha Should I Avoid Packing?
We ask that you do not allow children to bring personal belongings to Summer Program. Bay Farm is not and cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of toys, clothes, and other personal items. Examples of items that should be left at home are:
– iPhones or cell phones
– Playing Cards
– Weapons of any kind.