At Bay Farm Summer, we try to ensure that we have everything your student needs to have an engaging day of camp. That being said, after a few years, we’ve discovered that the following items will give your children the best experience.
- Hat, sweatshirt, and closed-toe shoes
- Extra change of clothes in a labeled, gallon-sized, resealable plastic bag
- Swimsuit and Beach Towel
- Backpack labeled with full name
- Water bottle
Bug/Spray & Sunscreen
- Your child’s preferred sunscreen
- Bug spray w/ tick protection
- Half-day kids should bring a healthy snack
- Full-day kids should bring both a healthy snack and a healthy lunch
Bedding / Nap Materials
- Children’s House campers may take part in a daily nap from 1:00PM to 2:45PM. You will receive a sign-up form separate from your registration.
- If your child will be taking part in nap, they should bring a crib sheet, blanket and pillow in a separate bag for nap time.
- If your child has a favorite stuffed animal/lovey you can send that as well.
NOTE: Please do not send your child to camp with toys, cell phone, tablet, or other electronic device that may cause unnecessary distraction to your child or other campers.